See spectacular Horizontal Falls on an all-in-one half-day tour from Broome. Enjoy a scenic seaplane flight landing in Talbot Bay, a fast boat ride through the falls, and the Kimberley scenery and hospitality before your return flight back to Broome.
- Experience a scenic seaplane flight from Broome to the Horizontal Falls
- Sit back and hold on for an exhilarating thrill ride on a fast boat
- Enjoy a leisurely scenic cruise and take in the breathtaking scenery of Talbot Bay
- Take a refreshing swim in a huge crocodile and shark free cage
- Choose between morning or afternoon departures
- Enjoy a cooked breakfast or Barramundi barbecue lunch
After a courtesy bus pick-up from your accommodation, board a 14-seat turbo prop jet seaplane to fly directly from Broome to the Horizontal Falls. Landing in Talbot Bay, board a powerful fast boat to experience an exhilarating thrill ride through the Horizontal Falls with a highly experienced skipper.
Get your heart rate back to normal with a relaxed cruise through the spectacular untouched surrounding bays and creeks on–board a luxury vessel. Experience the thrill of swimming in a huge crocodile and shark–free cage and feeding the local friendly fish. Enjoy a cooked breakfast or Barramundi barbecue lunch on–board as you take in the breathtaking scenery.
Have your camera ready as you take off from Talbot Bay, flying low across the Buccaneer Archipelago, Cape Leveque, Lombadina, Beagle Bay, Willie Creek Pearl Farm, Cable Beach and Broome township prior to landing.