Eat your way around Bruny Island on an all-inclusive gourmet & sightseeing tour. Visit Adventure Bay and Cape Bruny, plus take a Lighthouse tour. See wallabies and other wildlife. Lunch, Bruny Island cheese, honey, chocolate, and oyster tastings included!
- Visit Tasmania’s most popular Island
- Stop at Hotel Bruny for a lunch of local specialties
- Taste oysters, honey, cider, and other Bruny Island products
- Visit a fudge and chocolate maker with an exclusive tasting included
- Take a tour of the historic Bruny Island Lighthouse
Marvel at the views from scenic lookouts at Adventure Bay, The Neck Lookout, Cape Bruny. Spot echidnas, white wallabies, seabirds and wildflowers. Be guided through the Mount Mangana Rainforests and tour the inside of Cape Bruny Lighthouse.
Savor a delicious lunch featuring locally caught fish, Tasmanian beef and lamb. Taste locally-made artisan cheeses, chocolates, fudge, honey, and ciders. Enjoy some short walks or a paddle in the cool ocean waters of the Tasman Sea. Enjoy locally-grown island produce at lunch.