Explore the natural wonder of the World Heritage listed Nightcap National Park, including a guided walk to the spectacular Minyon Falls. Then ocean kayaking with dolphins, turtles, and whales at Byron Bay in the afternoon.
- Bushwalk through ancient rainforests in the World Heritage listed Nightcap National Park (1.5 hour return walk)
- Discover stunning Minyon Falls (100 meter drop) with breathtaking views
- Take a swim in the pristine fresh water pools beneath the falls (weather permitting)
- Enjoy a delicious BBQ-style lunch
- Kayak up close with dolphins, whales (Jun-Oct) and turtles at Byron’s beautiful marine park
- Enjoy socializing over afternoon tea
A full day’s adventure. In co-operation with our partner company, Go Sea Kayak Byron Bay, enjoy a half-day morning hinterland tour to the World Heritage listed Minyon Falls, plus a bonus spectacular kayaking tour with dolphins and whales in Byron Bay in the afternoon.
Explore the magnificent Byron hinterland with its World Heritage listed rainforests and spectacular Minyon Falls. Enjoy a bush walk to the base of the falls (2 hours return), swim in pristine waters, photograph the abundant wildlife, or simply relax in this unique natural environment. The soundtrack of birds and wildlife will lull you with its natural beauty.
You can then enjoy a delicious BBQ-style lunch before weaving your way through beautiful landscape back to Byron Bay, where you start your kayak tour adventure. Imagine the thrill of kayaking up close with dolphins, whales (May to October) and turtles at Byron’s beautiful marine park, while learning about local history and listening to local indigenous stories. You will also have a great view of Byron’s coastline and the Byron Bay lighthouse from the water. You can then take time to relax and socialize over afternoon tea.
This good value package gives you the opportunity to experience two must-do activities in Byron Bay in only one day.