For the true adventurers, travel on land, air and sea by 4×4, air seaplane and a fast boat. On this tour, you will visit some amazing sites including Beagle Bay, Cape Leveque, Buccaneer Archipelago and Horizontal Falls.
- Tour along the Dampier Peninsular from Broome to Cape Leveque by 4×4
- Enjoy a scenic turbo-prop seaplane flight from Cape Leveque over the Buccaneer Archipelago to the Horizontal Falls
- Hold on for the thrill of a lifetime in powerful fast boat rides through the Horizontal Falls
- Sit back and relax and enjoy a scenic cruise taking in the untouched surrounds of creeks and bays in Talbot Bay
- Have outback hospitality included with both breakfast and lunch provided
Board a custom-built 4×4 as you travel up the Dampier Pensinula. Your first stop will be the famous pearl shell church at Beagle Bay, followed by a tea or coffee break. Then, travel to Kooljaman at Cape Leveque for a meal and a tour. A short distance away, you will visit One Arm Point community for an informative tour of their innovative aquaculture hatchery.
Board a 14-seater luxury seaplane for a scenic low level flight over the thousand islands of the romantic Buccaneer Archipelago. Experience a spectacular seaplane landing on the calm waters of Talbot Bay. Enjoy a fresh BBQ barramundi lunch served by the amazing chef on board our luxury house boat. Then, it’s time to get the heart rate up again with a ride through the Horizontal Falls on a powerful boat.
Sit back and relax as you cruise through the spectacular untouched surrounding bays and creeks. Experience the thrill of swimming in our huge croc/shark free cage and feeding our friendly fish (snorkelling gear provided).Enjoy a scenic flight returning back to Broome with aerial view of Cable Beach and Broome Township prior to landing.