- Enjoy a personal experience with a small group tour
- Cruise around on an i2 Segway, the sports car of all segways
- Explore breathtaking routes and see more of the city on a segway
- Learn about Brisbane from your friendly, local tour guide
- See iconic sights such as Kurilpa Bridge, South Bank Parklands and the Goodwill Bridge
Meet your friendly guide who will first check you in, fit your helmet and deliver the all-important safety brief. Segways are very easy to learn how to ride, you don’t have to balance, the segway balances you. After 15 minutes of fun training on how to safely operate the Segway, you’ll explore Brisbane with your friendly tour guide. You will zoom past the wildlife, birds, beautiful gardens and iconic landmarks of Brisbane. The friendly, local guide will help you to get to know the real Brisbane. Travel 8 km and visit Kurilpa Bridge, South Bank Parklands and the Goodwill Bridge on the 1-hour tour. Add on the City Botanical Gardens on the 1.5-hour tour.