- Get up close and personal to Australia’s native wildlife
- Hand feed the kangaroos and meet a koala
- Learn about the animals at keeper talks and demonstrations throughout the day
- Access the park easily by public transport or avail of the free on-site parking
- Enjoy multiple animal experiences throughout the day for free
See a collection of over 1,700 mammals, marsupials, birds and reptiles, including over 30 species of endangered animals in a natural bush setting at Featherdale Wildlife Park. Enjoy the ultimate hands-on wildlife experience, 45 minutes from the heart of Sydney. Attend feeding times and keeper presentations, meet a koala, hand-feed the kangaroos (you can pick up some kangaroo food for $2.00) and wallabies, or admire the giant saltwater crocodile.
Food and beverages can be purchased at the Featherdale cafe or you can bring food to barbecue at the picnic sites. Buy a keepsake from the souvenir shop to remember your day.