Drive along Australia’s Great Ocean Road, savoring every twist and turn revealing dramatic stretches of coastline and the lush rainforest of the Otway Ranges. See the 12 Apostles and experience Australia’s greatest coastal drive on this full-day trip.
- Enjoy a road trip along the world famous Great Ocean Road
- Explore the limestone stacks of the 12 Apostles
- See koalas, kangaroos, and native birds
- Wander amongst the tree ferns and wonder at the towering Mountain Ash trees, the tallest flowering species in the world
- Enjoy time exploring the town of Apollo Bay on the surf coast
- Discover the history of the Lord Ard Gorge shipwreck
- Drive through the Otway rainforest and encounter some of the tallest eucalyptus trees in Australia
The spectacular Great Ocean Road is one of Australia’s most acclaimed destinations. This meandering road twists and turns to expose uninterrupted beaches, dramatic coastlines, and the lush rainforest of the Otway Ranges.
Enjoy this full-day road trip traveling by medium sized mini-bus. In small groups of no more than 24 people, this nature loving day trip is a brilliant way to discover the impressive coastline and rainforest of Victoria.
Travel west to the start of the Great Ocean Road and pass the coastal towns of Lorne and Apollo Bay. Pass through the scenic towns of Lorne and Apollo Bay. There are plenty of opportunities to see the native wildlife, get a glimpse of cute koalas and a variety of birds.
Discover the Shipwreck Coast, stroll along the historic beaches and see Loch Ard Gorge. Arrive at the 12 Apostles where you will be dwarfed by the high cliff line and these enormous offshore stacks. Snap a memorable photo before you begin your journey back to Melbourne.