Embrace the great outdoors and challenge yourself to a high-intensity Super Circuit high ropes course at Live Wire Park in Lorne.
- 56 obstacle high ropes course
- Designed for thrill seekers & active adventurers
- Test your endurance, agility & problem solving skills
- Challenge your physical & mental abilities
- Set amongst the blue gums of the Lorne hinterland
- Tree-scaling activities, tarzan swing & 10m Quickjump bungee
Experience the great outdoors on an adventurous high ropes course at Live Wire Park in Lorne, near the Great Ocean Road. The high-intensity high ropes course is spread across five levels with 53 obstacles to navigate. Each session lasts two hours and you can take your time navigating the high ropes course amongst the Otway treetops.
The high ropes course in Lorne has been designed so that adventurers can enjoy the natural wonders of the forest with minimal impact on the environment. If you are looking to challenge yourself to a high ropes course in a serene natural environment, look no further than the Super Circuit at Live Wire Park.
- Five level, 56 obstacle high ropes course
- General admission to the park which allows access to the Spring Circuit (trampoline park) and Canopy Circuit walk (ground based walk throughout park)
- Adrenaline producing fun filled activity
- 56 obstacle high ropes course designed for teenagers and adults
- Beautiful setting amongst the blue gums of the Lorne hinterland
- Suspended bridges, tree-scaling activities, an electrifying tarzan swing and a supercharged 10m Quickjump bungee
- Designed for thrill seekers and active adventurers
- Test your endurance, agility and problem solving skills