Adrenaline seekers should step right up to experience Australia’s most extreme zip line coaster at Live Wire Park in Lorne, Victoria.
- One of four worldwide
- 525m long zipcoaster
- Australia’s most extreme zipline
- An adrenalin seeker’s dream
- Electrifying speed with twists and turns
- Zip through stunning blue gum forests
Experience the Shockwave Zip Coaster at the Live Wire Park in Lorne to zip line through the lush Otways forest. This is Australia’s most extreme zip line experience at 525m long and will propel you forward at exciting speed with 360-degree views of your natural surroundings.
The Shockwave Zip Coaster is one of only four in the world and is an absolute must-do experience located near Victoria’s iconic Great Ocean Road. Charged by the force of gravity, this exhilarating zip line experience is a great way to experience the Otways. Tickets for the Shockwave Zip Coaster also include general admission to the park and access to the Super Circuit, a five-level high ropes course with over 50 aerial obstacles.
- A joy ride on The Shockwave Zipcoaster
- General admission to the park, which allows access to the Spring Circuit (trampoline park) and Canopy Circuit Walk (ground based walk throughout park)
- One of just four worldwide, this is Australia’s most extreme zip line
- An adrenaline seekers dream
- Ultimate zip lining pulsing you forward at electrifying speeds
- 525m long coaster