Visit the fascinating and diverse world of the Moreton Bay Marine Park, where bottlenose dolphins play and dugongs feed on sea grasses among the giant loggerhead turtles. Enjoy a snorkeling tour and a buffet lunch featuring delicious fresh prawns.
- Learn about the marine animals of Moreton Bay from your naturalist guide
- Savor a lunch of chicken, fresh prawns and a selection of salads
- Enjoy free time on the white sands of Moreton Island
- Spot dolphins, dugongs, sea turtles, and other marine life
- Snorkel at Tangalooma Wrecks with your guide
Meet the skipper and crew at the Rivergate Marina Brisbane where you’ll be welcomed on board your vessel to begin a 1-day Moreton Island adventure!
The modern, purpose-built whale and dolphin-friendly vessels feature large viewing decks, guaranteeing all guests a rail-side position on this ultimate marine discovery cruise.
Visit the magical world of the Moreton Bay Marine Park, home to bottlenose dolphins, dugongs and giant loggerhead turtles. The park is also home to humpback whale between June and October.
A marine naturalist on board will provide insightful commentary, blending aspects of marine mammal behavior with the interesting history of the Moreton Bay islands.
You’ll enjoy a guided snorkeling tour around the 14 scuttled ships of the Tangalooma Wrecks as well.
There is a kiosk on board where you can purchase additional snacks and drinks, and there is also a licensed bar.