Spend an action-packed day on the Tasman Peninsula. Enjoy a clifftop walk and a cruise, and explore historic Port Arthur and picturesque Richmond.
- Take in spectacular views from the Waterfall Bay cliff-top walk
- See the Devils Kitchen and Tasman Arch in Tasman National Park
- Sample local chocolates made at the Federation Chocolate Factory
- Enjoy 4 hours exploring the fascinating Port Arthur Historic Site
- Wander through the beautiful Richmond Village before returning back to Hobart
Head to the stunning Tasman Peninsula, home to Australia’s highest sea cliffs, on this full-day excursion. Enjoy panoramic views from Pirate’s Bay lookout, see the Tasman Arch and Devil’s Kitchen rock formations, and take a spectacular walk along the Waterfall Bay coastal track.
Visit the Port Arthur Historic Site, and enjoy a complimentary cruise around the Isle of the Dead and a guided walking tour with an expert guide. Walk around the main penitentiary and see the solitary confinement cells and more in this World Heritage open-air museum.
On the return to Hobart visit lovely Richmond village, taking time to walk across Australia’s oldest bridge still in use.