- See the towering eucalyptus trees within the Blue Mountain’s valleys
- Learn all about the native flora and fauna as well as the indigenous people of the Blue Mountains
- Make your way to a sensational lookout across one of the most remarkable waterfalls in Australia, Wentworth Falls
- Arrive at the Three Sisters
- Enjoy a Blue Mountains sunset with amazing views of Jamison Valley, Mount Solitary, the Ruined Castle, and Narrow Neck Plateau
After a lazy start to your morning in Sydney, embark upon a truly special day in one of the most spectacular world heritage listed national parks, the Blue Mountains. You will leave the hustle and bustle of the Sydney metropolis and avoid the peak hour traffic, driving west towards the national park. Once there, you will explore the Blue Mountains National Park, with the regular tourist buses long gone, you will be left alone to soak in the golden hours before sunset. On your Blue Mountains tour, you will learn all about the native flora and fauna as well as the indigenous people of the Blue Mountains. The Blue Mountains has a very special indigenous dream-time creation story linked to the national park. Upon arriving in the Blue Mountains, you will commence an awe-inspiring scenic bush walk overlooking the breathtaking Jamison Valley. You will make your way to a sensational lookout across one of the most remarkable waterfalls in Australia, Wentworth Falls. Late in the afternoon, you will arrive at one of the perfect lookouts chosen by your experienced tour guide. This is where you will have a closer look at the iconic Three Sisters sandstone formation. You can enjoy your Blue Mountains sunset whilst overlooking amazing views of Jamison Valley, Mount Solitary, the Ruined Castle, and Narrow Neck Plateau. Your guide will take you to some terrific vantage points, allowing for the perfect sunset photo opportunities.